- Morgan: Dear Community and Doctor Who: stop fucking things up.
- Me: Really, I think they just need to have Jim Rash and Neil Gaiman write more episodes. And that goes both ways- I'd watch Jim Rash's Doctor Who, and I suspect Neil Gaiman's episode of Community could be amazing.
Man, pre-rehab Annie looks a lot like “working in her parent’s bookstore” Myka Bering.
If you don’t think the pillow fight episode of Community is brilliant, then I don’t even know how to explain how wrong you are.
Okay, but really, why didn’t they just give Community to Jim Rash in the first place? I think that episode was probably the closest they’ve come to the first three seasons- yeah, insane things happen, but with good character reasons behind them.
Wow. Nobody’s ever gif’d us before. Best in Show just got real. Your move, GoT.
What is GoT going to do? There are no computers in Westeros.
Be careful, Greendale. Wifi is coming.
- Watching Primeval, a submarine enters an anomaly and gets sent back to the Jurassic era.
- Admiral: Where's my submarine?!
- Me: The question isn't where, admiral... But when. Man, I don't get to actually say that too often.
Yup, that’s pretty much exactly what I’d expect an American remake of Doctor Who to be like.