Q:By the magic of... magic, we get a whole week to spend together. In Arizona. In Chicago. In a cave. Whatever. Top five, er ten, er fifteen, TOP FIFTEEN things to do together?
Oh man. Okay. Fifteen things, in no particular order.
- Start out with nervous small talk leading into about a million hugs
- Go to a baseball game
- Play D&D/Pathfinder/Seventh Sea/some other tabletop game
- Bake something- possibly your chocolate cake?
- Watch Clue and Hellboy and Avengers and Galaxy Quest and- there’s a lot of movies I’d want to watch
- Go out in the middle of the night for milkshakes and french fries
- Stay up together until three or four in the morning talking about geeky things, fall asleep, and then wake up at noon
- Tell each other silly stories and sad stories and exciting stories and steampunk-y stories and all sorts of stories
- Get tacos. And cheeseburgers. And sushi. And- a lot of food.
- Go out to the mall somewhere and try on interesting outfits that we’d likely never buy
- Play video games
- Read books together- just be quiet in a room with each other, interrupting only every once in a while to read out a part of the book we really like
- Fall asleep next to each other
- Laugh so much that we hurt and feel like we’re going to throw up
- Stay in physical contact with each other as much as we can manage
I think that’s a start.
8 Notes/ Hide
- techsgtjenn said: I love you. ~tackle hugs~
- techsgtjenn likes this
- ilikeboobsandgoodmusic likes this
- dorkstranger likes this
- willwork4theatre likes this
- siraim said: That’s sweet
- siraim likes this
- riker-wears-a-skant said: God, you two are adorable.
- immortalsilverwolf4 likes this
- nudityandnerdery posted this