Q:Sometimes I think about killing myself. I don't want to die, but I don't want to live.
Is it that you don’t want to live, or you don’t want the life you have now? You don’t want to die, so I don’t think you should kill yourself, so… Find the kind of things that make you want to live. They might be little things, but whatever it is, focus on that.
Remind yourself of why you don’t want to die. Because it’s worth it to stay alive. There’s better things up ahead.
And I’m here to talk, if you need to.
17 Notes/ Hide
- timetravelagent likes this
- perrierprincess likes this
- tramtheram likes this
- buddhagirl1974 likes this
- saunteringvaguelydownwards likes this
- ghostshiplighthouse said: If I may? I had an amazing person propose this to me a few months ago,”You don’t want to die. You want your feelings to die. You want your suffering to die, but you don’t want to die.”
- theomegaphoenix likes this
- harlequinbabe said: i can’t tell if part of this is a gandalf joke and can’t tell how i should react to that other than the obvious
- cladiniron likes this
- techsgtjenn likes this
- roastbeefguy likes this
- redmagus77 likes this
- dorklops likes this
- feigenbaumsworld likes this
- nudityandnerdery posted this