Q:sub drop can also occur several days after a scene too. It doesn't always happen right away. I usually dont feel it until the next day. and you dont alwAys have to reach subspace in order to feel sub drop. Sub drop can also send people into bouts of depression. But, it varies from person to person.
Also true. It can be a delayed thing.
And here’s one other description of subspace.
Subspace is like…being drugged up on morphine or something. Everything gets blurry and surreal. You wonder if the previous scene really did happen…It’s kinda like shock. Cuddles can bring people back from it, along with petting and caressing
12 Notes/ Hide
- kaydeejaybird likes this
- techsgtjenn likes this
- redmagus77 likes this
- stopthisisgettingsilly likes this
- kagome-mizuno said: Add in there also exists dom drop; both are natural reactions to emotions/endorphins running high. Same as how after the happiest day of your life, you could be crying your eyes out and not knowing why.
- sarahfranj likes this
- thisinsufferablewoman likes this
- halcyon-tide likes this
- redcloud likes this
- emilytuscaboosa said: Rebloggable please?
- emilytuscaboosa likes this
- sosungalittleclodofclay likes this
- nudityandnerdery posted this