Q:Could you explain what subdrop actually is and what it looks like?
Subdrop is a state subs sometimes hit after particularly intense scenes, particularly if they hit subspace during the scene. (Subspace is… hard for me to explain, never having experienced it myself, but it’s basically a psychological state that subs sometimes hit, almost a sort of detachment? I guess? From what I understand, it’s a whole endorphin thing, alters the way you feel pain, you just kind of get lost in the sensation of everything.) Basically, sometimes you come-down from a scene, sometimes it’s more of a crash. Sometimes it manifests as chills and shivers, sometimes tears. That, at least, is my experience with it.
11 Notes/ Hide
- gymgnostic likes this
- mandarose said: Subspace is like…being drugged up on morphine or something. Everything gets blurry and surreal. You wonder if the previous scene really did happen…It’s kinda like shock. Cuddles can bring people back from it, along with petting and caressing
- redmagus77 likes this
- runningjaggedly likes this
- verbose-vespertine likes this
- contusionist likes this
- xxxabbynormalxxx likes this
- fascinatinglydull likes this
- iamacollectionofmiscellanyandtea likes this
- nudityandnerdery posted this