Q:Are all Canadians really into Hockey?
Yes. It’s a side effect of being surrounded by so much maple syrup. At the age of 14, every Canadian citizen is tested on their dedication and knowledge of hockey. Those who fail are retested at age 16 and 18, if necessary. Technically, anyone who fails their third test (a hat trick of failures, as it were) is supposed to be banished from the country, but in practice it just ends up kind of awkward and everyone is too embarrassed to kick them out.
19 Notes/ Hide
- abel-hope likes this
- techsgtjenn likes this
- pie-is-the-solution likes this
- mintarr said: Because Michigan is so close to you guys, we routinely send people across the border for testing, rather than implement our own program.
- mintarr likes this
- guntotinskeletonnerd likes this
- joelbarbercomedy likes this
- arsonandtugboats likes this
- faomosgirl likes this
- seanoftheundead said: LIES! I hate hockey! I hate it SO much!
- ofpaperandponies likes this
- zoeuhura likes this
- mal-luck said: Can you make this rebloggable?
- mal-luck likes this
- notaluallen likes this
- adventjoe said: couldn’t stop laughing
- adventjoe likes this
- newdart likes this
- nudityandnerdery posted this