So, I got two of the three things I went to the store for. So that’s a win. And, in addition, I bought The Avengers. Because, dammit, I really think I need to watch that.
Okay fine, want, not need, shut up.
15 Notes/ Hide
- xamotomax likes this
- daniee82 likes this
- steampunk-gypsy likes this
- agrownupgeekgirl reblogged this from nudityandnerdery and added:
- agrownupgeekgirl likes this
- thejayla said: need is so the right word. Nobody just wants that movie. Either you need it or you GTFO :D
- feigenbaumsworld likes this
- thejayla likes this
- techsgtjenn said: And I need you to watch the Joss commentary and tell me what you think and then geek out with me about story stuff.
- techsgtjenn likes this
- riker-wears-a-skant likes this
- johnegbertxvriskaserket said: No, need is correct.
- haiku2 said: oh, no. in this case you were right the first time; it’s definitely “need,”
- haiku2 likes this
- phoenixbrightheart likes this
- nudityandnerdery posted this