Thought for the day
Think about your best friend. The one, for whom, you would do anything; who would do anything for you. The one who you can talk to for hours. The friend who is as close as (or closer than) family.
No matter what combination of gay or straight or male or female the two of you are, if your life were a TV show …
… your fandom would be shipping you.
Maybe it’s impossible for me to be objective about this, but I can’t see it.
Fandom isn’t rational.
I can look at some of my friends and see where fans would want to push for pairings.
18 Notes/ Hide
- ghostofthewind likes this
- intherayne reblogged this from morganoperandi and added:
- lous-games-win reblogged this from nudityandnerdery
- lous-games-win likes this
- morganoperandi likes this
- dantebellarix likes this
- alastorthrice likes this
- spookylittlegirl likes this
- gloriouspondchester reblogged this from nudityandnerdery
- redcloud likes this
- shade1983 reblogged this from nudityandnerdery and added:
- p1nupgrls reblogged this from nudityandnerdery
- blutharoo reblogged this from morganoperandi and added:
- speakerwiggin likes this
- singlifeaway reblogged this from nudityandnerdery
- nudityandnerdery reblogged this from feigenbaumsworld and added:
- feigenbaumsworld reblogged this from morganoperandi and added:
- feigenbaumsworld likes this
- morganoperandi posted this