When people say they don’t want their kids ‘influenced’ by seeing homosexuality portrayed on tv, in books, in public, etc, what they’re really saying is ‘if my kid isn’t straight, I want them to be too uneducated to understand so they’ll be forced to stay in the closet and it doesn’t become my responsibility to face things that make me uncomfortable’
#ramonaflowers, #scottpilgrim. Inspired by @radiomaru & @kr0npr1nz. Photography by @titanzeeproductions. Unfortunately this event didn’t allow skates or giant hammers.
#cosplay #ramona #rammy #subspace #amazonca #breadmakesyoufat #cosplaygirl #variablecosplay
Q:Fandom- Kushiel's Dart (all three trilogies)
Okay, I’ve only read part of the first trilogy, so… Sorry.
- Push off a cliff - Fricking .Baudoin de Trevalion. Dude.
- Frick frack - Melisande. (Yeah. I know it’s a bad idea. Sorry.)
- Marry - Phèdre. I mean, obviously.
- Set on fire - Probably Melisande again.
- Wrap a blanket around - Hyacinthe. Oh, dude. I have significant feels about that guy.
- Be roommates with - Anafiel Delaunay. The library we’d have… (Anafiel and Giles should totally hang out.)
Q:Send me a fandom: Orphan Black
Okay, I kind of only know the show from Tumblr (I know, I keep meaning to watch it) so my answers are gonna be vague:
- Push off a cliff - The drug dealer guy/ex-boyfriend who what’s-her-name faked her death to avoid in the first episode
- Frick frack - That one girl, the one played by Tatiana Maslany. Really, though, maybe the clone we meet at first? The one I refer to as “what’s-her-name” in the above answer. But I don’t know enough about most of the other clones to say.
- Marry - Mrs…. S? Because that woman does not put up with shit from anyone who is a threat to someone she has taken responsibility for.
- Set on fire - The creepy religious guy who I think had one of the clones hostage or something?
- Wrap a blanket around - Um, the clone who calls the other clones “seestra”? She seems a little crazy, but I think I saw a clip of her kicking some guy’s ass to help rescue one of the clones.
- Be roommates with - Felix. Because the one thing I’ve taken away from the stuff I’ve seen on Tumblr is that he’s awesome.
Q:Agents of Shield!
- Push off a cliff - Grant Ward. Multiple times.
- Frick frack - May. I mean, she’d never be interested in me, but still.
- Marry - Simmons. I mean, how could I not? She’s just adorable.
- Set on fire - Grant fucking Ward. Some sort of super-fire.
- Wrap a blanket around - Fitz. Aww, Fitz. (He’s gonna be okay. I mean, he has to be okay, right? RIGHT?)
- Be roommates with - Tripp. He’s so much better than Ward.
- Push off a cliff - Oghren. I mean, he’s drunk enough to bounce at the end, and he’ll probably think it’s hilarious.
- Frick frack - Isabela, pirate queen of my heart. *sighs* But tying her down would never work. Well… Tying her down, she might be okay with, but marrying her, not in the cards, I’d bet.
- Marry - Aveline, because she’s amazing and I’m deeply in love with her.
- Set on fire - Can I get Knight-Commander Meredith and Orsino in a hug, then set both of them on fire? Please?
- Wrap a blanket around - Alistair. Poor guy.
- Be roommates with - Varric. Hell yes.
There’s a lot of flak going around concerning the fact that the FSoG trailer came out this week. However, i do not think this is the worst thing to happen to the kink community. Oh hell no. This ties in somewhat to when i wrote about BDSM porn and the influence it can have…
Oh, give it a rest. They are works of fantasy, not instruction. These are meant to arouse, not educate. Some people are turned on by FANTASIES of rape or abuse. FSoG deserves to be reviled, but for being so incredibly boring and poorly written.
And I didn’t find the SBT all that great either, when I read book one 20 yrs ago. Erotic only for those who like discipline and very little actual sex. DESCRIBED SEX. Not counting “she mounted him in the cart while being hauled off to the village for punishment” or whatever. Dull.
They are works of fantasy, I don’t argue that.
There are people who don’t understand that and look to them as instructive texts. Which is dangerous, and that is pretty much explicitly the point of the post.
Q:Fandoms: Buffy the vampire Slayer(Just Buffy characters, no one on angel).
- Push off a cliff - Angel. I’m not a huge fan.
- Frick frack - Drusilla. (I’ll probably die, I’m okay with that.)
- Marry - Jenny Calender. *sobs*
- Set on fire - Warren. Fucker.
- Wrap a blanket around - Tara, because I adore her.
- Be roommates with - Giles. Or Oz. Hell, or both, that would be a pretty chill apartment with a great library.
Okay, fuck Vee, so very, very much. Past and present.
Okay, but really- fuck Vee. And someone get her away the fuck away from Suzanne.
(I have three episodes left in the season.)
This is why the ship works. It’s one out of respect, and recognition of each other’s needs. Scully constantly fears that she isn’t wanted or needed, but Mulder considers it his duty to let her know her worth. And when he’s self - destructive, and self-loathing, she reminds him of his humanity and good qualities. It’s a relationship of mutual respect and caring for each other
And you can see from the smile that even his little utterance showing that he needs her is appreciated. And it’s what keeps them together
That is so perfectly put it hurts.