Uh-huh, sure, blame your bedtime. That’s right.
Oh man, how have we not done Noises Off yet? Okay, that goes on the list after Grosse Pointe Blank. *nods*
Good night, brat!
seriously, why does no one talk about this movie?
One of the greatest movies ever.
This is one of my all time favorites.
“Mr. Body’s body! It’s gone!”
“I’m the butler, sir. I buttle.”
“Even if you were right, that would be one plus one plus two plus one, not one plus two plus one plus one.”
Well, there are some nicknames for me, though I’d point out that I’m not the one who was named Brat first, thank you very much…. *glares*
there’s no such thing as being “too old” for cartoons and if you disagree then your mom
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
Technically, the closest thing is my Nook, so I’ll go with the most recent book I read there. “Mal hoped he would never have to face him in a duel.” …it’s unrelated to Firefly.
7) What’s your strangest talent?
I keep thinking, but nothing comes to mind. Hmm. EDIT: Wait, got one. Two or three times, I’ve made a girl cum with words. (Happy TMI Tuesday, everyone.)
23) How do you vent your anger?
With biting sarcasm.
27) What’s a sound you hate; sound you love?
Sound I hate: Vacuum cleaners. Uggggh. Sound I love: Rain.
47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
Does beating this goddamn level of Candy Crush count?
82) What is your favorite word?
Oh, man, only one? Susurrous or gossamer or murmur or assonance or surreptitious or… I like words.
(And it’s easier to remember to answer it publicly when I’m on the computer, not my phone. *grins*)
41) What was the last book you read?
I’m in the middle of Name of the Rose right now, the last one I finished was rereading Backup by Jim Butcher.
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
Well, I’m a really bad swimmer. Like, terrible. But I’d try to get someone’s attention to help rescue the dog. If my boss wants to fire me for that, they suck.
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
“STOP. BEING. ASSHOLES TO EACH OTHER.”
43) Do you have any nicknames?
Not, really, I don’t think?
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
Like, meet as in some person who I’ve never conversed with? Joss Whedon. Meet as in someone I’ve never been in the same room as? Jenn.
4) What do you think about most?
6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
Usually in boxers. It’s too warm to wear much else.
8) Girls…. (finish the sentence); Boys…. (finish the sentence)
Girls are carbon-based lifeforms that require nutritional sustenance, boys maintain a similar chemical composition and needs for survival.
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
Driving. Or walking to check the mail.
17) What was the last lie you told?
Answered before. (I mean, not that the last lie I told was that I answered something before, but… You get what I mean.)
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
To the right, the remote for the TV. To the left, my Diamondbacks jersey.
35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
Making each other happy.
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
Yeah. First one that comes to mind is in college when some people started spreading a rumor that I was cheating on my long-distance girlfriend with a friend of mine.
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
Oh yeah. Even longer against people who have done wrong to people I love.
17) What was the last lie you told?
“I’m good, how are you?”
31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
Nothing, because my nose is plugged up.
87) What is your current desktop picture?
I have a bunch of pictures it rotates through, but at this very moment…. Kristen Bell.